Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting concrete foundation

Hi,
    I am thinking in installing an egress window in my basement by myself. I would do all the steps. The only deterrent so far is that I am not sure whether cutting the concrete requires training or is a relatively easy task to do. I mean specifically if is easy to cut in a vertical line or I will mess up the cut?

Thanks very much,

Andres

Of course, cutting concrete is a dangerous aspect. Be sure you have the following:
    Respirators
    Safety Glasses
    Hard Hat
    High-visibility Clothing
    Hearing Protection
    Protective Footwear

Comment

Agree with the above post.

Comment

I am totally agree with oceanman, cutting concrete is difficult task if you are not professional in it. Well, if you are doing this installation task you must have all the things which oceanman, has discussed above. After reading of this post I suddenly got to remember about the installation of AC went so wrong by my dad, that we ought to call the professional for the installation process. According to me the installation of Such items should be done under the guidance of professionals like Santa Barbara HVAC contractor, as they have some techniques that will keep the equipment to last for long without any issue in between.

Comment

Working...
        X